Monday, March 8, 2010

Drawings from Issue #1!!!!

These are couple of drawings from the illustrated mini comic I did of my friend Jen's drunken story of REVENGE!

Jennytalia

Roadkill Jen!


The first page of A story about a girl Cat and the dirty little things that horny teenagers do.

Introducing Cat

I always feel like I have the silliest and worst fears ever. So I thought it'd be funny to find out what other people's fears are, I went and asked a few friends about their silly and pointless fears. This one is my friend Marilyn's. I am afraid of birds and one day we were walking together and I started freaking out at a crowd of pigeons. And she said I'd be freaking out if those were flying fish. Hence....fear of flying fish!

Silly and Pointless Fears #1

A re-done 3D box painting I did about a year ago, newly converted into an illustration for $1 patches and posters coming soon.

Discharged from the City


A funny ad I made for the zine. I would call this a fake ad. But it's not a fake ad. I want your stories guys! And I want them in my zine! If you want anything drawn for you or anything designed and you like my style. HIT ME UP! We can work something out I'm even down for barter or trade.

Artist 4 hire ad

More coming soon! I hope you enjoy what you see so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment