Monday, April 26, 2010

Barely Alive Art!!!

Ahem! So I have recently decided that I will start making larger painted pieces that are devoted to the themes and characters in my comics. I recently did a series of these pieces with actual panels from the comic pasted within the painting itself and I really dug it. You get a feel for the comic and the character and you have an actual piece based on a fictional character itself. I will post pics as soon and I have some from the last 2 shows.

BTW! This weekend I placed these pieces in the Bay Area Booking Collective's coming out parties. And we also did a few pieces on the walls. It was a really great show. Lots of great energy! Lots of great bands, a good mix of music to dance to in between. It was honestly the most fun I've had at an indie/ punk event. You guys should look out for these girls, they are doing great things. This was there first show and there were at least 150 people there. Check them out on Facebook. BAYAREA booking collective.

Even Adam Says So....


No comments:

Post a Comment